My time as a South Alabama Jag.

I have grown so much as a person in the short three years I have attended South. This year I was lucky enough to move into an apartment on campus with one of the best roommates I have ever had. I learned a new way of studying that has really helped me with test taking. I met some of the smartest, gracious people when I became a Jag Guide in January.  Most importantly, I learned that it is okay to take a long way around. It's okay to not know the answers. I have learned so much about who I am as a person in just a semester and I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so happy I chose South Alabama to be my home three short years ago and I am proud to call myself a South Alabama Jaguar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice for Freshman Year Me.

My favorite places on campus to study.

It's Spring Time at South!