Life as a USA Jaguar

Life as a USA Jaguar 


Becoming a South Alabama Jaguar has been the most fun, hectic, wild, amazing thing I have ever decided to do in my life. Everyday, I am more in love with the campus I choose to call home 3 very short years ago. Last week in particular had so many firsts and I can not wait to share them with you!


Monday


Monday was the first day back home from attending a conference that I went to that was affiliated with Housing. In short, it is a yearly conference that the Residence Hall Association attends to learn new ways to better the lives of the students who live on campus. SAACURH RBC taught me so much and I am proud to work with Housing and I am able to go on trips like this one to learn more on how other schools run and how to make South the best we can be.



 

 

 Tuesday

Tuesday was spent doing homework and volunteering at USA Children's and Women's here in Mobile.  I love volunteering so my Tuesday mornings before class are spent there! This picture is of my roommate and I when I got home.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 Wednesday



Wednesdays are my busiest days. I have class, work, and meetings that I attend from the time I wake up to the time my head hits the pillow. I was able to snap this picture on my way to class.


 

 

Thursday 

I met my roommates family dog! I went over to pick up a few things and met her for the first time. Her name is Joplin.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday

Friday was spent preparing for USA Day, We all thought for sure it was going to rain. Since the forecast was for rain, I went to our local Walmart and bought a few things for the weather! Always be prepared for a quick rain shower! Spring showers bring May flowers!


 

 

 

 

 

Saturday, USA Day!

Saturday was the best day to date that I have had while at the University. I was able to help run the same event that hooked me on South! USA Day will forever be the best Day I have had here hands down. I made so many new friends and spoke to so many students who were genuinely excited to be there. I met so many people who got hooked just like I did at my first USA Day and I am truly thankful for the experience. And, thankfully it didn't rain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice for Freshman Year Me.

My favorite places on campus to study.

It's Spring Time at South!