It's Spring Time at South!


Whenever you become a student you eventually get tired of the same ole study space. Whether it be the library, the Student center, or your room, you eventually need a change of scenery. At that moment, something magical happens. You find a hidden gem that is peaceful and that space becomes your one in a million secret hideout spot where you will study your hardest and find peace in a time that is not so peaceful, Finals.

Today I want to share my secret study space. One that I found my Freshman semester and has been my best friend since.  This spot is located in the back of the Allied Health Building. The quickest way to get there is to walk in the front doors and just walk straight until you're outside! It is a wonderful covered patio with umbrellas over the tables to keep the Mobile sun out of your eyes!

This is my most favorite stop to grab a bite to eat and study for an up coming test.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice for Freshman Year Me.

My favorite places on campus to study.