My favorite places on campus to study.

1. The Marx Library window.
This window has seen my highs and lows. It has seen me jamming to my music and it has seen me cramming for finals. It is my favorite place because I am able to tune out the would and just look. Look at the trees, the pond, the people. Souths beauty is what drew me into campus. That is probably why it is my happy stop. 

2.The Starbucks in the Marx Library
Starbucks is my third home. I have had countless meetings and study dates in there. During rush hours it can get a little noisy, but once everyone has scattered to class then it becomes the perfect place to get stuff done!

3. The "Swamp"
The "Swamp" is where our local wildlife live. I have spotted many cranes, turtles, and even beavers! I love to just hang out and do my readings over by the benches they have set up.
 
4. Allied Health
This is the perfect place to study if you're major is in the medical field. It is perfect to grab a bite to  eat at Einstein Bros. Bagels and come sit outside to eat and study.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice for Freshman Year Me.

It's Spring Time at South!